One of the things that make Samsung stand out when compared to other tech giants is the fact that Samsung is involved in the entire tech industry. Samsung launches high-end smartphones, smartwatches, tech accessories, and many other gadgets that compete directly against Apple and Google. In fact, Evan Blass who is a reputable leakster is now reporting that a new Galaxy Watch 3 model is going to launch soon.
New Galaxy Watch 3 Gets Leaked
The first thing that we want to mention about this new leak is that Evan Blass has a stellar track record of predicting upcoming smartphones and smartwatches. Therefore, we believe that the Watch 3 is as real as it gets. Now, let’s see what are all the Watch 3 Modes that will be available for purchase during the upcoming months.
- 45mm Black Titanium Bluetooth
- 45mm Black Stainless Steel BT
- 45mm Black Stainless Steel LTE
- 45mm Silver Stainless Steel BT
- 45mm Silver Stainless Steel LTE
- 41mm Silver Stainless Steel BT
- 41mm Silver Stainless Steel LTE
- 41mm Bronze/Gold Stainless Steel BT
- 41mm Bronze/Gold Stainless Steel LTE
Features and Prices
Thanks to numerous leaks, we already have information on each of Samsung’s next-gen smartwatches. Check it out below:
- Galaxy Watch 3 sizes and display specs: 1.4″ (45mm), 1.2″ (41mm) HOP OLED (LTPO) screens
- Galaxy Watch 3 bands: Titanium, Bronze and Black leather
- Galaxy Watch 3 body colors: Silver (stainless steel), Black (SS or Titanium), Bronze/Gold
- Galaxy Watch 3 battery size: 340mAh (45mm), 247mAh (41mm)
- Galaxy Watch 3 price (exp.): from $399 (41mm) to $599 (45mm Titanium)
- Galaxy Watch 3 launch (exp.): August 21 (Friday)
- Galaxy Watch 3 memory: 8GB (5.3GB free)
- Galaxy Watch 3 connectivity: LTE or Wi-fi-only, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- Galaxy Watch 3 features: loudspeaker, activity tracking, pulse oximeter, ECG and blood pressure sensing (in regions with the Samsung Health Monitor app preinstalled)
The post New Galaxy Watch 3 Gets Price and Features Get Leaked appeared first on TechnoStalls.
Sheila is a seasoned technology writer and expert in the field of sustainable energy and transportation. As a lead writer for TeslaBel.com, she has spent the past decade providing readers with in-depth knowledge and analysis of the latest innovations in electric vehicles, solar energy, and cutting-edge technologies. With a degree in Electrical Engineering and a passion for the environment, Sheila brings a unique perspective to the world of green technology.