Line: Free Calls & Messages is one of the most useful apps that you can install on your smartphone and there is no doubt about that. As the app’s name implies, Line: Free Calls & Messages makes it super easy to get in touch with your friends and family members, but that’s not all. The app is also equipped with a plethora of useful features such as file sharing, stickers, cloud storage space, and many more others.
Today we are talking about Line: Free Calls & Messages because the developers who are in charge of the app have released a brand-new update. The update sports the 10.13.3 version number and it focuses on introducing new features that are taking Line: Free Calls & Messages’ performances to the next level. With that said, let’s check out everything there is to know about it.
Line: Free Calls & Messages 10.13.3 Update
The new update for Line: Free Calls & Messages sports the 10.13.3 version number and it is available to download via over the air channels. Therefore, the only thing that fans of the app required to do in order to access the update is to keep their smartphones connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. Now, let’s take a look at the new features that the update introduces.
Here are the features and improvements that the latest update introduces:
- Improvements have been made to the video call feature.
- We added a feature that lets you set backgrounds for video calls.
- We added a preview screen that appears before you join a group video call.
- The profile screen has been overhauled.
- We added a feature that lets you freely decorate your profile with stickers and other items.
- Now you can display your cover photo over the entire screen.
- Status messages have been updated to make them easier to see.
The post Line: Free Calls & Messages 10.13.3 Update – Get the Latest Video Call Improvements appeared first on TechnoStalls.